With our new website system active members can register for Courses online. And it’s easy! Spring Course registration begins March 8, 2021.
- Log onto your CSC account by clicking on Member Login in the upper right hand corner of the screen. If you are a current or former CSC member and haven't logged on yet, go to Logging on the First Time for instructions.
- Pull down the Courses menu tab and choose Spring 2021 Courses.
- Click on the title of any of the courses listed for a full course description.
- If registration has begun and there is room in the class, you will see a Register Now button on the right side. Click it to begin the registration process.
- You will see a “Who’s Attending” page with a summary of the course, when it meets, etc. Click Next at the bottom of the page.
- View the summary of your registration thus far.
- Repeat steps 2-6 to register for as many classes as you wish.
- When finished, click the Complete Registration button.
- Review the information on the Make Payment page.
- Submit your credit card information (we are very confident this is secure)
Questions about the registration process? For immediate assistance with registration call ClubExpress at 866-HLP-CLUB (866-457-2582). For other registration questions, email us at info@CoastalSeniorCollege.org, and we will get back to you.
Need to cancel a class? Go to the Course description page. Click Cancel my Registration. Confirm. If you have paid for the course, you will receive credit for future use. To receive credit, you must cancel your registration no later than three days prior to when the class is scheduled to begin.